Pork and Vegetable Teriyaki Soba Noodles
7 oz. pork loin, cut in to strips
3.2 oz dry soba noodles
10 asparagus spears, cut into thirds
1/2 zucchini, diced
1/2 red onion, sliced
3 scallions, chopped
2 cups cole slaw mix (cabbage/carrots shredded)
3 carrots, diced
1 broccoli crown, cut into florets
1 cup broccolini, coarsely chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 cup + 2 tbsp teriyaki sauce
2 tbsp hoison sauce
2 tbsp soy sauce
3 tbsp peanut oil
- Marinate pork strips overnight in 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce and 2 tbsp hoison.
- In a wok heated over medium high heat, heat 2 tbsp peanut oil.
- Add broccoli, asparagus, onion, garlic, and carrots and stir-fry several minutes until slightly tender.
- Add scallions, broccolini, zucchini and cabbage and cook until tender.
- Add soy sauce, cook one minute and remove vegetables from wok.
- Add last tablespoon peanut oil to wok and heat. Drain marinade from pork (leaving a little for flavor) and add to wok.
- Cook soba noodles according to package while pork cooks.
- Add cook soba noodles to cooked pork in wok plus extra 2 tbsp teriyaki sauce and stir to coat.
- Add vegetables back into wok and stir to heat through. Serve.