Monday, August 3, 2009

Finally back and menu line-up

So after many months of nothing, I am finally back to the world of blogging. I really didn't get a chance to cook during June and July because of grad school stuff. Now that I am home and can avoid dining hall food at all costs I am going to get back on plan (WW), start exercising etc. This week's menu is all about using whatever food was in the freezer so we can start fresh next week. It seems that J accumulated more than I thought so it might be a few weeks. I will post pics and opinions and hopefully be keeping this more up to date. The WW thing is going well. I've lost 10-12 lbs. so far.

Mon-Beef Picadillo Empanadas
Tue- Panko chicken with Caprese Salad
Wed- Birthday= no cooking
Thurs- Grilled Pork tenderloin sandwiches with corn on the cob
Fri- Crab Feast in MD
Sat- Birthday out with friends
Sun- Linwoods in MD

Since there is obviously copious amounts of eating out going on, I will have to get my butt in gear to exercise.

Also if you plan on eating in the H-burg area, go to Bricco downtown. It was a phenomenal meal. I don't have pics of each course but here is dessert. The menu is seasonal and I've been twice so far. This is the panna cotta and the creme brulee (foreground).

No comments:

Post a Comment