Sunday, January 25, 2009

Penne with Pesto, Bacon, and Mascarpone & Sesame Chicken with Sugar Snap Peas

I took a week off from posting because it was the end of the marking period and the week was crazy. I'm a teacher and unfortunately grading takes precedence over blogging. Last week's line-up was:

Monday- Penne with Pesto, Bacon and Mascarpone
Tuesday- BBQ Beef Cups
Wednesday- Ham and Sunny Side up Eggs
Thursday- Sesame Chicken with Sugar Snap Peas

The BBQ Cups and ham/eggs aren't really recipes. I don't even have pictures of them, but here are the other two meals.Penne with Pesto, Bacon and Mascarpone (Click to see recipe from Dishing up Delights)

and

Sesame Chicken (with Sugar Snap Peas) (Click to see recipe from Crepes of Wrath)

On a side note we've had a lot of excitement trying to make a lot of tough decisions this week. I think we've got a few things nailed down finally but if I don't get to post again until next weekend I wouldn't be surprised.

2 comments: