2 cups boiling water
5 tea bags
3/4 cup sugar
1 12 oz. can frozen lemonade concentrate
1/2 can frozen orange juice concentrate
2 cups bourbon (I use Makers Mark)
6 cups water
- Steep tea bags in boiling water. Remove after 5 minutes.
- Add sugar and stir until dissolved.
- Add lemonade and orange juice and stir until melted.
- Add bourbon and water and stir.
- Freeze at least 2 days. I use shallow Tupperware or Rubbermaid containers.
- To serve, scoop 1-1 1/2 scoops into small glasses. Poor ginger ale (or Sprite) over the slush, can be eaten with a spoon if necessary.