Sunday, February 1, 2009

Pumpkin Dinner Rolls

So we are going to be having a new addition at our house and so moving and planning to make room for his stuff in addition to what I already have. It's amazing how much junk is hiding in the nooks and crannies of someone's house. Apparently my house looks rough. Anyway last week was a nice mix of school and snow days. Teachers secretly love snow days. Even when it messes up my teaching schedule I still get excited when they close school. Last week on the snow day I attempted to make pumpkin dinner rolls. I don't know what happened but I ended up with too much dough because I could barely cram all the balls into the spring form pan. Here is a picture after they were baked.

Pumpkin Dinner Rolls ( from Closet Cooking)


No comments:

Post a Comment